We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Search the history of over 835 billion
on the Internet.
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
Join your host Dr. Matt Driscoll and his guest Debbie Waidl as they discuss:
1. How did you get into the health and wellness space?
2. Tell us about your personal history with migraines.
3. What are migraine headaches?
4. How many Americans suffer from migraine headaches?
5. What are the most common causes?
6. What are a few actionable tips listeners can use today to help treat their migraines?
7. What is a migraine threshold?
8. What about medications for migraine relief?
9. Tell us more about your business and who you typically work with?
10. I hear June is National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month. Tell us about your upcoming Migraine webclass. Webinar Sign Up Link- https://debbiewaidl.click/live-training
11. How can listeners connect with you online and/or make an appointment? Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beinthebalance/Facebook Group Womens' Migraine Freedom -https://www.facebook.com/groups/2240888909560772/
12. It looks like you have a giveaway for our listeners. Can you touch on that? https://debbiewaidl.click/guide-2
13. If you have a friend coming to Rochester, who has never been here, where are you taking them?
on May 18, 2021